linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

:::andi's song:::


"Are you gonna blog this?" yes...in fact I was requested to blog my 5 min of dirty dancing... and it's an honor! I really feel that this linzblog here is a good thing for mankind...at least we have some silent readers..

well..yesterday I was shaking the hell out of buddha... very 80s, very whitney housten, very bon jovi and very jackson. And when patrick swayze started to sing about former times I knew that mr a. who was blue again in both ways would make his way from empty balcony through the pack and find me to kick of a profi-mambo. means that we now officially have a song... and such a unique one...hihi. the only thing we really have to work on is the heaving stunt. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

jesus, tell mw this pic is a montage

6/21/2005 11:20:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

so what's the original bit to make this pic better, or excuseable... his nostrils? plus fake beard, fake hair-do, fake suit, fake...

6/22/2005 09:18:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...who was blue in both ways..???
come on, thats an allegation!!!
I was stone-cold sober than never before on a "soho-buddha-monday"...

6/22/2005 05:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home