linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Thursday, December 22, 2005

home

today was THE trip of my career as a Wien-Linz, Linz-Wien traveller. It took me and verena 5 hours (!!) to go from my flat in perfect vienna to my flat in good old OOE. It started with a storm in vienna. then snow was added to the storm. That made drivers in vienna go nuts and guertel was blocked. so I already had my lunch, my apple snapple, some sweets and five grey hair when I reached the highway after one hour. more snow, less speed for the next 2 hours.. a little bit pissed off from crawling down west verena and me decided to pause at landzeit in strengberg.. and decided to plan our next holidays there. although I'm not sure if we are welcome again, after the banana cake was dismissed... Fully motivated we kept on going for.. 4 minutes to face the next traffic jam.. ohhh..just 8km..nice... so leave highway go to B1.. We've seen EVERYTHING.. Haag, Heidershofen, Steyr, Samenberg.. verena kept on telling how nice the trees look and how beautiful the snow is.. and it WAS, really! We also decorated the car with a pink christmas bowl.. Next time I would drive down south.. in 5 hours I would see Italy..

1 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

poah... da war ich mit meinen 3 1/2 std. noch mit waaaaahnsinniger geschwindigkeit unterwegs!

12/23/2005 04:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home