linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Sunday, December 11, 2005

we are family

mum was here.... whooohoooo!! on saturday. we had a good time and I lost my tiredness after 3 hours walk in the city. good route for all future mum visits, parts of it tested twice by andi&maria and me&traudi: Belvedere Castle with christmas market, frozen lake and nice view // walk down to Schwarzenbergplatz//walk to Café Prückl, the coffee place with THE toiletts in town!! // Wollzeile into 1st district//see the beautiful yard next to the entrance of café alt wien:

keep on walking to judengasse and ruprechtskirche and all the old jewish places..

and THEN: crazy tourist action at stephansplatz on a sat afternoon.. forget that! walking up kohlmarkt// MQ// eating at ra'mien and finally going home!! nice, no?

I don't know why I'm telling you all that, but probably your mum comes one morning, after you had a crazy evening with andi and me and v. and a. and a taxi, the butcher cousins and café espresso after FREAKING out staring at my mobile for hours. rabbie shmouly couldn't help me and waiting is actually something we live for! and tonight... all I can say in Shangri-la! na servas....


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the yard next to Cafe Alt Wien. there's another one... uhm... I forgot the name of the street, but I'll tell you when I remember. It has what we call "Pawlatschen".

and now I rush to deliver the taxes...

12/13/2005 09:59:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

Pawlatschen... some crazy styrian thing?? ;-)

12/13/2005 10:13:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home