linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

winter's back?

ha... very funny... when driving to work today in the morning I heard 3 different radio stations say that "the winter is back"..pfff.... as if it was warm the last days, as if the sun was shining and warming our hearts.
My weekend was more or less clouded by my after-holiday-depression. But Persian food at the restaurant Hafes was delicious...until two chicas started belly dancing. So far so good... but when they started to ask the guests for a dance it was the first time I saw a really unrelaxed Schorschi ...hihi... a frozen smile on his face and one tschik after the other... simone and me talked "rhabarber" and everyone was relieved when the sexy lady (Zitat Simone: "die ruiniert di in da Hapfn") disappeared...
Now I am sitting at work... bored to hell... wanna be somewhere else.... guess where....

5 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

AY AMOR!

Busen shake todo el tiempo! jaja, da is der schorsch a bissl weenie geworden!

2/07/2006 12:13:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weenie sagt man doch nur bei Mädchen.

2/07/2006 02:21:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, I'd rather have a bit of snow, than having to look at the same greyish cloud every day. Although, cos of the rubbishly built houses in England, I've got to sleep with 3 blankets or I'd freeze to death in my sleep. So I guess, snow would make it worse.

2/07/2006 02:24:00 pm  
Blogger luis said...

..bei mir im dritten?

2/07/2006 03:52:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a BIT of snow? 3 blankets?
haha!
im bezirk rohrbach wird zur zeit wegen des schneetreibens empfohlen jedwede größere ansammlung von menschen in öffentlichen räumen zu vermeiden!!!

2/10/2006 11:51:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home