linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Thursday, March 09, 2006

sometimes it snows in march

this day couldn't be worse. when I stood up at 7 there were masses of snow out there. in march. where are we? what have we done? is this fair? Then at BWZ Simone's and my mission to catch Mr. Cutie "Dschingis Khan" failed and he flirted with a first-row-trulla. At home my belly started to fuck my day up...

The only things which made this afternoon bearable were 30000 calories per hour in Simo's bed while watching the movie "Lords of Dogtown". And bro', I wanna skate the hell out of your pool!"

2 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

nobody ever called me 30000 calories.. but.. the cave is my home.. i am the queen!

3/09/2006 09:39:00 pm  
Blogger Martina said...

Ha, wanna know where I just came from?
I just had my fitness test at my local gym. And guess what; I nearly died during my 1,5 mile run.
But in the end I had very good results according to the trainer, cos she said I was pretty fit although I'm overweight.
Well thanks; I know I'm on the chubby side BUT I also know that my 26% body fat are at least evenly spread over my whole body AND I don't need to let my hair down to be recognised as a girl! Ha, Take That - skinny girl ...

3/09/2006 09:42:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home