linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

silently weeping at university

yes, indeed.. another sad story of my life. Not only that I missed the night out yesterday at buddha ( the last monday in this semester!!!) no, I missed it and got nothing in return.. I was a little bit excited yesterday to meet my futurous diploma thesis supervisor in spe.. But he was just rejecting me!! Or better: he didn't know what I was talking about in my short exposée because he never heard about RFID... (don't worry if you don't know it... i won't tell anyone..). So I went to bed at 11 to be all fit in the morning, to float in his office to pipe "juhuuuuu, finally I am here, I know you waited too long..." and now! NIX, nada, niente! No fun, no diploma thesis. grrr... Tuesday, 21st sucks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sei doch nicht traurig

6/21/2005 04:59:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home