linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, August 05, 2005

stephanus my friend!!!

poah... just had 1 and a half bottles of stephanus (my beloved green veltliner) together with my cousin julchen... (yes I know you're reading this..hehe..) ... in preparation for our mums tomorrow.... this is going to be.. I don't know.. weird somehow! promised my mum to go to a gay-café... don't know if this is a good idea... think I'm gonna make them drunk and go out by myself... together with my new bitching girlfriends alex and isa...ha! good night dr renz!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell yeah!
I'm so glad we finally figured out living around the corner *hicks*
god save stephanus!
hope your're not dreaming of the delivery man standing in front of your front door complaining about madame feist...
carry on girl - and don't forget about my spagettiiiiii...
(no, I take no sugar - I'm all over covered with honey...;))

8/05/2005 02:30:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

i'm all scared, what's going on in our flat?? hello?

8/05/2005 02:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home