linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

my love, my life and my lady...is the seeeaaaa

once again I am sitting at my super marketing assistant desk. and I am stressed out. Chatting action with simone, our new latino-playback-chair-superstar, holiday picture ordering and sending to mr luisinovitsch in vienna, coffee drinking with my colleagues,... yes yes.. life's hard.

and tomorrow is my big day: photo-session with a logserv-sailor on his boat!! I'm so excited! hope I don't have to puke because of the wild water..will do anything to post one of the pictures...

in general: very good mood today! because I heard jack johnson in the car this morning... "Where'd all the good people go..".. but I am still waiting for the new robbie song..

ha, this minute the school-intern came in and ask ME if I have anything to do for her...ha! showed her the blog! feel like a real boss now! 2 and a half hours left!! after-business-tinto I'm coming!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home