linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, January 09, 2006

greenland weeks


this week is greenland week. Today I noticed that I know exactly nothing about this state. I don't even know if there are people living there? what is the capital? Simone doesn't know either.... so we assumed that greenland is a thing people generally don't know very well....soooo it's time for education blogging!!!!

My first contribution:
cities in greenland generally have funny names and they like q's there:
Nuuk, Uummannaq, Qasigiannguit, Sisimut, Paamiut, Qaqortoq,...
my favourite: Ittoqqortoomiit

1 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

http://www.oqaasileriffik.gl/

greenland language institute... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING THERE???? muhaaaahaaaa

1/09/2006 02:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home