linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, February 10, 2006

nada?

bueno.. nada pasa.. en la casa. Somehow there's nothing worth writing happening at the moment.. basically I wake up everyday and count days. and weeks and months. One can count a lot of shit. Days since I left spain. Hours I slept this night. Movies and talk shows I watched bevor I fell asleep. Numbers (especially when I desperately search for a toilet somewhere between the plaza de flores and our flat). Months until August. Well, but not even this tremendously exciting job makes it easier to provide you, my dear readers, a story to remember. But, weekend is approaching and I am celebrating the anniversary of our "prolo" discoteca kaos en isla cristina on Saturday. So watch out for me and andi wearing zebra skirts and buffalo boots while we are shaking our god damn culo in some substitute disco in Vienna!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, all I can say is that there's as well not much happening here. I'm writing my diss and time is running by.
BUT you wait till friday, I'll hand in my diss and THEN ...

2/10/2006 05:18:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home