linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

bartek and pavel

a new semester has started and my career as a buddy-mama goes on...

Gabsi, don't panic - you are still my one and only favourite buddy-kind!!
my new kids come from poland. Bartek and Pavel from Warschau and Krakau. I just picked them up at südbahnhof and drove them to their students home. ERASMUS HEIM. Flashbacks from the past haunted me when I entered my former residence. Spanish people were cooking in the kitchen, some chinese sneaked around, I remembered all the people we used to know there and finally I was glad when I left the building. Blindengasse - I love you!

But still, Erasmusheim is far better than Haus Scheißling - Gabi, you had a tough residence to live in...

Anyways... Simone, we have to grab your espresso-machine and 2 cups and drink a coffee in one of the kitchens some time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihi ....all I can say is YEEEEEEEES, I'm still number one!!!

Und ja....Haus Schiessling still haunt me in my sleep!!

Kram!:)

3/03/2006 03:42:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and also Bartek and Pavel...seriously guys congrats!! you have really pulled the jack pot with your Andi-Mama-Bud!!!

3/03/2006 03:44:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home