linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

noise

When the new neighbour above us started to drill with his drilling machine an hour ago- which must be a super-duper-pimped drilling machine with extra noise-amp - the glasses in our kitchen started to shiver and rattle. If wonder if this is normal...?
I am also a bit frightened that the ceiling comes down again...a bit??... actually I am scared to death because it becomes louder and louder and louder and louder each minute This time our toilet is save... the drilling comes from the room above mine... so, this could be my last blog-entry.... hmm...but if he really is cute, as Vetsch said, I wouldn't mind if he falls down right into my bed... hihi.
omg... now it's drilling and hammering noises...huh... Tobi would love it! Maybe I'll go upstairs and ask him if he sometimes "dee-jays" in rhiz...

2 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

muahahahaaaa. thanks go I "can" be at work... I imagine you lying in bed, awaiting Mr.Cuteness to fall down right next to you.. and all you say is: "Hi,...I am already waiting for you.."

huhuhuuuu.. yo me aumoch!

2/22/2006 02:57:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

i meant "thank god".. and not "tanks, go!".. or something along the lines...

2/22/2006 02:58:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home