linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Sunday, June 18, 2006

aprés KFK Prüfung


My final exam is done.. mission accomplished! But there is no need to send naked policemen singing me a telegram.. there is still my thesis :'(
But I had a nice but/and relaxed evening yesterday at MQ with the girls and Jan. Due to my short night yesterday I was all fit today and made an adventure trip to a launderette in the 16th district to get my clothes clean for Berlin. Quite nice.. I really like it and helped two women out who didn't know how to press the right buttons, and who mistook the dryer with the laundry machine.. hm..
World Cup is still forcing all of us to watch TV and so I found myself at 6 sipping my first beer, doing a lot of phonecalls and watching the Czech Republic playing a lousy game.. At 8 I met up with Val and we found Fritzi alone at Flex, representing the Forza Azzuri in his own special way.. Basically in flicking around his pocket WM calender, trying to learn all the games by heart. Soon Val ripped his black shirt off his body and unveiled an original Italy top.. weeehaa! So nothing could stop us watching a good game. No unexpected guy you once knew, no red cards and no flat screen in the new toilets. 1:1. hm.. So not enough reason for the guys to party.. Tomorrow me and the verenas are planning a trip to the island to bath in the danube.. good idea??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home