linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, September 21, 2007

oh those monsoons

this may be an "old hat" for you guys but it hit mi hard here in Spain. When I first heard it in a tiny little bag store I was surprised but then I thought maybe the chica in there was german or something and I didn't even notice that it was in english but holy moly. it's here and it's everywhere. It's in the top 10, there are even concert posters all around Sevilla and I'm stunned. Tokio Hotel explores Spain? Can this really happen? Am I safe? Will DJ Oetzi haunt me soon? Is Schnappi around the corner? Is this cool man?
"runnin through the monsoon beyond the world to the end of time where the rain won’t hurt"

2 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

once you hear: ein stern, der deiiiiiiinen namen trägt.. then the shadow covering you from behin may be DJ ötzi's weird hat!

greetz from the german speaking constant-compliment-flirt free vienna

9/23/2007 09:57:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you ever heard "boom-sheee-boom-sheee-boom-boom-boom" again???

9/30/2007 12:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home