linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, May 30, 2005

summer lovin'


right now after a day full of sun and coffee I am sitting at home right next to my fan which gives me a pleasant breeze and I feel like being on holiday. everybody seems to be so happy these days and the city is waking up at last... my playlist is full of cheesy summer hits and I love it....and I loved the last days, a frucade at the volksgarten pavillion which sent my right back to the middle of the 50s, and then some sushi-making and almost-balcony-cocktail-drinking in d�bling. No sense of stress at all and enough time to think of former times... but we all know: the best is yet to come!! It's the "summer of love" again, isn't it?

gonna restart "if you like pina coladas" again and shake my blues away!!! cheers!Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

the summer of love -- yep, got you!

5/30/2005 12:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home