linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, June 24, 2005

bending on a friday evening

while everybody is out, having a good time, I'm at home trying to get rid of my CD's.

And next time you wanna handle your CD with care - FORGET IT - they are undestroyable.

I thought scratching will do it, but they still showed up on my computer. So I'd to break (or at least bend) them. But they either burst in thousand pieces or they were tough like gum.
And I remember people saying "don't touch my CD's you'll destroy'em" pha, I wish I could.

3 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

i can remember, that back in the time when CDs were somthing new and amazing, people used to hang them up on their car mirror or in their rooms... just informatik geeks of course, but.. hey, with a little bit of creativity and 3m of string you could have made a lot of christmas presents!

6/24/2005 10:54:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/24/2005 10:54:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

i erased my own comment, becaused i published it twice.. so no unofficial censorship..;-) I have the power!

6/24/2005 10:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home