linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, September 09, 2005

VENGA!

hey fisch mo! how' it going? ::big bad city:: Feeling all gangsta right now.
Dominik was in town yesterday. Surprising enough! But it was also his last visit in Linz for the next half year! Going to spain, good old dommi! I use this very special athmosphere which I just created to wish him all the best! Come back soooooooooon!
ok, next thing.
I was having dinner yesterday at paa. very nice! go there and eat! sound like gehet hin in frieden.
ohhh.. juanes is on the radio right now.. had our goodbye-cardrive with frizzi and dommi yesterday from strom to hauptplatz and dommi was singin along to camisa negra.. ha!
I am in work by the way. the new lehrling calls me miss einfalt... ha! i told him to say simone to me twice, but he doesn't get it. really weird..
Just had an idea to earn money in espana.. ha, no, won't tell you!
Sitting on my office chair makes me feel uncomfy.. Because it's too high, but i can't find the button to alternate the position.. so i am nearly bending down my back to rach my PC keyboard and my feet always get numb because I can't reach the floor... poor me. but at least I found the women's toilet and I don't have to sneak into the disabled toilet anymore.. simone: douze points!

back to powerpoint! hast pronto.

wäähhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there where little worms coming down from my office ceeling..iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, need to go!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes I'm back in London, trying to find a room. but there're only freaks living in this town. Freaks and small rooms. (petite - that's how they call it) as if french would make it sound better, pha.

9/10/2005 01:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home