linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Saturday, February 11, 2006

I need rum, honey!!!

one can count a lot of shit and one can do a lot of shit when the motivation sucks. En la casa Blindencalle nada pasa and that's why I started an extensive internet research about a special honey-rum from spain... I was so bored and obsessed to find where one can buy it in Vienna that I even called Meinl am Graben. and guess what.. they don't sell it... SAFTLADEN!!!!
what else have I done today... yes... I started to build up a proper treasury of words with my new spanish vocabulary software. Shouting words at Gloria, my virtual teacher, who is very strict.
wow... what a blog-post... sorry for not having more to share... :(

1 Comments:

Blogger luis said...

du du du und du

2/12/2006 11:13:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home