linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Saturday, February 18, 2006

spartan, it's time for gold

Am I the new target group of marketeers all around europe? During the last days my TV consumation is reduced to 17 x 3 min. Always during Olympia Tagesübersicht, 7x14 km Verfolgung der Herren, Großschanze and Biathlon 4x10km Staffel, and so on. So non sportive program is rare and always trying to sell something to you. Lately I found out that Rocher-Howard is quite a nice guy and Andrea is sitting in her room, looking out of the window. Desperately waiting for ferrero rocher to fall down from the sky.. 'coz that would mean that Howard's gonna be here soon... And me? Well I am waiting for Spartan...

2 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

well..and when is that?? ;-)

2/18/2006 08:56:00 pm  
Blogger andi said...

MARRY ME, HOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!

and I would accept Spartan as a stripper for my bachelorette party...

2/18/2006 08:56:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home