linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Publikum = Flugzeug ???

my good mood is back! that's so relieving! I immediatly started to have fun when I put my first leg out of bed. the spanish lesson was hilarious, although it was so early in the morning, I screwed up my exercise AND had to do a stupid role-game in front of everybody. Those bad language teachers always have the best ideas.

And I have to laugh all the time because Simone's speech center is somehow disturbed today. Maybe Juanes sang the hell out of her brain yesterday but she's mixing the meaning of words today. Best saying so far: "Mah, der drummer gestern hot seine Sticks zu uns ins Flugzeug ghaut!"

We both just came back to library from a way too bitter coffee at Roast where we were sitting right in front of a huuuge worldmap. We both looked at it for a while silently and I asked myself what this strange Island above Scandinavia could be when Simone just remarked: "Poah, China is jo total groß im Vergleich zu Österreich!"

Sorry Simo, but you make my day today!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

mahh immer auf de klan dicken...

and I nearly fell down aswell in the WU university hall.. damn thursday..

3/23/2006 02:02:00 pm  
Blogger andi said...

mah..ich find das so schön, dass wir da jetzt fotos neben unseren kommentaren haben. Überhaupt is heute alles muuuuuuuuuy bien!!!!

and I almost fell down right behind you. Nobody (especially not the handsome guys behind us) would have noticed it if we hadn't cried out loud.

3/23/2006 02:09:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

simo, tut leid, wenn ich deinen tag noch weiter verschandeln muss, aber du hast Liebesgrüsse von der Polizei hinter deinem Scheibenwischer...

3/23/2006 03:46:00 pm  
Blogger andi said...

oh oooooh.... kannst bei mir auch mal schaun mr. ottakring, king of car-parking???

3/23/2006 05:00:00 pm  
Blogger Martina said...

Oh, andi, good to know that you're in a good mood. I'm very good in beeing moody today. (And last Tuesday I reveiled my secret love for word-jokes, which was very bad received)

I'm tired all the time. I could sleep the whole day (and most parts of the night) but what is worse is my bad, bad sense of humor today.

Honeymo, I want to appologise for the e-mail I wrote earlier, don't know what hit me.

3/23/2006 07:50:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

the one with the construction workers you stalked?? or the joke?

3/23/2006 08:15:00 pm  
Blogger Martina said...

kinda both

3/24/2006 02:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home