linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

there's no business like showbusiness

I doubt that I’ll ever graduate. I feared the worst it and I resisted for quite a long while but yesterday I looked into the world of Podcasts for the first time. And I am an addict already. And who’s fault is it? PROJEKT X.

This episode is all about “volkstümliches Musikbusiness” and how Xavier Naidoo copied a song of Knözl and simply translated it from “Nach dem Regen kommt Sonne” into “After rain there will be sunshine”. The best thing is when you here them laughing like crazy in the background when they play DJ Ötzi. Ok, it doesn’t sound funny when I talk about it but pleeeeaaaase listen to it, so that I don’t have to die the laugh-death alone. And they are right: “Tische sind recht erfolgreich unter den Menschen”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home