linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, March 27, 2006

dodgy origins


dodgy origins
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.
When I bought the turkey leg I also purchased a can of Royal Sun : Coconut Water, hmm yummy?

One sip from this Royal Water with REAL COCONUT PIECES in it and I wanted to puke. I tastes like sugar concentrate with a bit of coconut bogy - wäh.

Maybe I should have had a look at the can before I bought it, because it looks as if this "water" comes straight from the anus of a mango - which would explain the flaky parts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In México you would say: "guácala" Arghh...

3/27/2006 07:11:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

so guácala is what? mango poo? 8-)

3/28/2006 01:28:00 pm  
Blogger Martina said...

guacala means "retrieved from the rear end of a tropical fruit"

3/28/2006 02:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home