linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, May 12, 2006

if I could..

...I would turn back the time to 7.30 this morning. I would then take my camera with me and leave the flat as usual. I would be outside for 1 minute und then I would take the best snapshot ever. buuuut... technology refuses to make this possible, so I have to reproduce what I saw this morning. I have been laughing for hours. Think there should be more of them cruisin' around in Vienna. could make people cheer up a bit. crime rate would fall... anyways..here comes the combination:

3 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

he was probably from the BDSM Neighbourhood Watch. You know, making sure that everybody in da hood - is wearing one.

5/12/2006 01:43:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

no.. I know everyone in there..

5/12/2006 04:14:00 pm  
Blogger schönberg said...

i like this one... really... erm... do they have some in "chiquita print"???

5/14/2006 01:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home