linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, May 08, 2006

judgement day

tomorrow, I will meet my professor.. mr. greece - long time no see!! And I am a bit scared tough.. I mean what if he says that the last 60 pages of my thesis are shit!? then you will probably see me running around without hair, bloody naked in front of the WU library..
so please wish me all the best and send in some greek phrases so that I can chill down the meeting in the beginning! kalispera!

6 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

I've heard that Malakas is a very frequent word to use. Try that out.

5/08/2006 06:24:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

yeah, right! I'm not THAT out of the world...
malakas comes from the ancient greek word malthakos which means soft or spoilt.
In modern Greek, the word malakas is used metaphorically in everyday speech to define the individual that uses no common sense, who instead repeats the same mistakes many times over, while maintaining an attitude of self-righteousness.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malakas --> brilliant

WTF? nice translation for wanker...

5/08/2006 06:33:00 pm  
Blogger Martina said...

so, as long as it's a NICE translation, ...

5/08/2006 07:04:00 pm  
Blogger andi said...

tanzte ihm halt nen sexy sirtaki vor!!!

5/09/2006 10:39:00 am  
Blogger Martina said...

nen sirtaki mit nem suflaki spieß zwischen den zähnen (anstatt der Tango-Rose)

5/09/2006 12:37:00 pm  
Blogger andi said...

und währenddessen trinkst du noch 5 ouzo und schälst melanzani für das moussaka!!!

5/09/2006 07:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home