linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Thursday, May 04, 2006

city pirates!

Today after a boring spanish grammar class, Simone and me were desperately searching for a parking lot in Ottakring. I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown cause I had to pee and we were both very impatient. But then.... we found the perfect one! even without "parallel einparking" behind a car of a tarifa-fan with a tarifa-pirata-sticker! Hello soulmates! And now I can't get the picture of 5 tanned surfer guys jumping into their car and driving to the beach to meet me there having a BBQ-party and Jack Johnson is playing the guitar and sings Banana pancakes for me...ääähm...out of my head. Weird how a simple sticker can light up my day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolina said...

Falls euch auf der Uni mal wieder langweilig ist, hier das perfekte Spiel:
http://www.holdthebutton.com/index.html
Lg aus Philly!

5/04/2006 07:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home