linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"Entschuldigung, ficken?"

Mone is in screaming her lungs out, at the football in Berlin and I am sort of full-time organising the exhibition now, so there's only little time for blogging at the moment. But what about a weblink:
The following is a test that will tell you if you're manic, or not. (I scored a "moderate to severe mania. Which is no doubt better than the 2:2 England vs. Sweden, yesterday.)

2 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

might also be that simone is screaming at a museum wall.

And I am screaming at fucking MSWord-tables cause they don't look as they should... bastards...

6/21/2006 07:28:00 pm  
Blogger andi said...

and oh my god: I scored a "moderate to severe mania" too! give me some pills!!!!

6/22/2006 01:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home