linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, August 25, 2006

verleiht fluegel

my life seems to be out of control. I am sitting in a stinky Internetcafe waiting for a call from RedBull. They sent me 2(!!!) letters of refusal so I was quite sure that they don´t want me, but suddenly they need my telephone number. so... I am prepairing myself for speaking Spanish on the phone which is already the worst thing when I am NOT nervous... aiaiaii... I am freezing my ass of because when the spanish have aircondition they love to try how good it works. it seems like a competition... who has the coldest shop/cafe/bar...brrrihaaa...
So, this day can only become better.... and it will, because it's friday and we gonna have a reeeaaal BOTELLÓÓÓÓN! so, all I can say is "chin chin"!!

1 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

ah yes... don´t worry. simo is still alive!!

8/25/2006 03:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home