linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

..and a happy new yeaaaar

My hair is black. I wanted it dark-chocolate-brown and it's black. Is this a good omen for 2007? well, it has to be because the new year is already full of new challenges. I started with an easy one: selling stuff on ebay. I may be an early adapter concerning internet stuff, but ebay scares me. It's just too huge. And now they got me. I'm trying to get rid of my old mp3 player... so, if anybody wants it: it's aaaawsome! BID FOR IT NOW!!

New Years celebrations were fun. Simone and me spent midnight with real cowboys, 12 grapes, champagne and waltz dancing. I was asked weird questions like: "are you spanish?" (yeah!!! I made it!), and "where did you win your belt?" (what???? needed some seconds to understand that the cowboy really thought that I won it at a rodeo contest!). And once more I noticed that HIGHHEELS SUCK!!!
However, watch out babes, it's a new year, new luck, new loves, new jobs, new hair. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!!! Music tip for these days: jamie cullums "next year baby"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We want happy new year's flickr pics.

1/02/2007 02:03:00 pm  
Blogger andi said...

done..4 happy new year's flickr pics are online. that's all I have!

1/02/2007 02:39:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

That cowboys... jarrod, chip, whatever.. we love you!!.. and one of them was really spitting like a cowboy while he was talking!! Amazing.. :) HELL YEAH!! yeeeha.. so let's go to Kansas City!

1/02/2007 03:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home