linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Adiós

So, this was the Christmas Break 2006 in Austria! It was so good to see all my friends again, and they made these two weeks a very very nice thing! Together with all the love from my mum and mi padre and all the hugs I gave my dog... The party in Vienna, the pre-christmas stress in Linz, my butcher cousins and the amazing 23rd!!!And today, the last evening in Austria it started snowing! BEAUTIFUL!

I can't believe that I don't know where I am going to see Martina again.. and when.. but I take you with me, meine griechische Sirene :)

As soon as Schorsch can handle either skype or msn (or both) I can even "interact" with the least technical advanced friend of mine and it is all good then. And that's the weather forecast for Sevilla.. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home