linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thanks May, Maija, Mone and Andi


Thanks May
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.
I'm back in Austria again and I had two phantastic weeks in London. And one great, great week in Seville. It has been so cool to come back and see everybody again. Thanks May for having me at your place, you've taken so good care of me, it's unbelievable!!!!!!! I hope I'll see you soooon. And thanks to Maija, who let me stay at her's when May's Dad kicked me out (due to space problems, of course)
I've had a very cool holiday and it was Mone who really started it off. She picked me up from the airport in Seville so that I wouldn't get lost in the land of crazy Spanishness and it now seems as if I didn't stop laughing for a week. It was great to spend time with Mone and Andi, I think I anti-aged at least 6 months in the company of my two old school friends.
But I'll finish my thank you speech now and just want to let you know that I'm very happy at the moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

Oh my god, it's a fringe!!! suits you, oide!

12/14/2006 11:56:00 pm  
Blogger Martina said...

It's only after I had it cut, I realized how many fringes there are out there. My dog's got one, Stefan's got one, all our carpets' got one ...

12/15/2006 09:50:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home