linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Pronto


group pic
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.
Two weeks in Italy. What can I say: I liked working again! I remember moaning about missing work, before Christmas.
Fabrica reminds me a lot of Werbeakademie in Vienna. Fast work flow, a lot of young people, searching for the "big idea". In my opinion, the people working in Treviso were the best thing to experience. They were all friendly, outgoing and intelligent. Not like college in London, where you hope that the occasional freak would cross your path in peace. But on the other hand, it was not as multicultural as London - no wonder, Treviso is a little Town in the countryside. But a cute one, after all.
While the students all seemed to work and act very professionally, administration was in a more experimental state. Maybe this was due to an ongoing process of change within the institute, who knows. For all I know now, I have to start applying for jobs, but avanti!
more pics on flickr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home