linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, January 08, 2007

ich lese, du lest?



La andi and I have been talking about giving german classes today. Just for the sake of extra money and.. FUN! BUT have you german speaking guys ever thought about german grammar.. like different conjugations.. hm are there different in the universe of the german language? laufen, gehen, essen, machen.. hmm.. so the difference can't be in the ending.. then it came to my, me making feel ashamed, mind that each verb has got the ending -en. eeeeasy..and the endings are -e, -st, -t, -en, -t, -en. eeeasy!! So I felt like I reinvented mankind. then I discovered that "arbeiten" works different and I gave up.. pff.. let's start with all the counting stuff and the ABC.. and thanx to the brilliant lines: "haben, sein und werden sind die 3 hilfsverben auf Erden" and "AEIOU: alles Erdreich ist Oesterreich Untertan" we will sort out this languages thing perfectly!

2 Comments:

Blogger mimie said...

Vergiss nicht: RIA und BEDA. = RIchtung-> Akkusativ und BEfinden -> DAtiv (ich fahre in DIE Stadt bzw. ich fahre in DER Stadt herum) :)

1/11/2007 02:05:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

WOW, das kannte ich noch gar nicht! gibt's noch mehr? vielleicht ist ja sogar für mich was nützliches dabei.. beistrichregeln zum beispiel..

1/11/2007 03:40:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home