linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Digging deep


Salon Helga
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.
So, I'm going back to London, yeay! I got a job there and if my trial period is successful I might even become a British citizen ... Wow, but not so fast. At the moment, I'm mainly concerned with the past. What have I done the last few months, the last few years, in the last decade? I'm archiving again. The basement is filled with little boxes that contain my past. And it is my pleasure now to decide what bits and bobs I will take into my new period of life and what must be left behind. Exhibit A on the right is something I decided to leave in Linz: It's an old cassette that contains a recorded "Salon Helga" episode. I found it next to old Nirvana cassettes and Schröders, and the Kelly Family ... but see for yourself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home