linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, June 27, 2005

what shall we do with the drunken sailor?



as you all might know.. at least people living around me - tomorrow is the day! My holidays will start at 8pm and i am so looking forward, you can't imagine.. While the others (what a generalizing term... "the others"), so andi and verena and boni and simon and italian, spanish, turkish guys and moms are in buddha club as usual on a monday, i am home doing my last tax fu**!%*&* law stuff. I already finished for tonight, coz I am really tired... ohhh sad.. BUT the bad thing: i can never sleep when I am nervous. and right at this moment my eyebrow started to shiver... loosing control over my body!... oh no, not again.. ok. back to my story which is again an inner monologue. (no andi, not a manolologue!) So to get rid of my inner stress I got myself a beer from our well sorted fridge.. I found some g'spritzte in there, vodka, lime sirup, carott juice and loads of eggs... who the hell eats all the eggs..anyways. So above you can see my bed table for tonight.. A highlighter, for the colourful dreams, a book, to make it look a little sophisticated, some feet cream, for flip flop feet, and my hair comb for the perfect hair-do in the morning. But it still feels weird having a beer all alone in bed watching ORF 2 TV... hm. I think it's ok... is it? Will have a sip now and enjoy my one-man party.. one man? ya right... where? hello?
Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bored simo,

you should really start leaving messages over at my journal.

*pokes you*

Babs

6/29/2005 12:13:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

hi babs.. i commented on livejournal.. unbelieveable, no?

6/29/2005 12:36:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home