linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Sunday, June 26, 2005

let's talk about tax baby


dumdidumdidumdidooo... ok.. there is somthing called self motivational factor. this is - at the moment - something I don't have. Definitely! Another 2 days (ahhhhhh!!!) to go until i have my last exam at university and I am not that concentrated as tax law is asking me to be.. but i think this has to do with my changed activity times. I changed from a day active human to a night loving one.. probably this is some personal-evolutionary thing. like puberty, but more entertaining for oneself. So I pay attention to oswaldo sanchez (the mexican goalkeeper), to linzblog (desperately waiting for our new contributors to FINALLY WRITE!!!) and to my caffeine level (to keep me awake longer, to study the things I haven't read during the day). yep.. sing along: "that's the way" ahaha "i like it ahaha!" Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...tritt der fall der nacherbfolge nicht durch den tod des vorerben ein, so gilt die vorerbfolge als auflösend bedingter, die nacherfolge als aufschiebend bedingter anfall...
ErbStg § 5 Abs. 3

...YOU ARE NOT ALONE, I AM HERE WITH YOU,THOUGH WE'RE FAR AWAY I AM HERE TO STAY...lalala

6/26/2005 09:37:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home