linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Sunday, September 11, 2005

morrrrrrrrning

do you know the feeling when a day lasts for 48 hours.. Yesterday was a saturday like this. First waking up with a little cold.. damn! back to bed for half an hour.. woke up, saturday felt already like sunday! Driven by my need for consumption a little shopping tour was arranged and I spent an hour at thalia.at. read a little bit about andalusien and bought a cooking book.. again. Damn! Then heading towards ottensheim to have a look at the new brewery of andi's cousin in law. Thor bräu. Quite nice and now one can order a ottensheimer seidl! cool! going back to linz with andrea to my place. had a little sentimental backflash while watching the pictures of the Kaos club from isla cristina.. buhuuuuu :-( Damn! then a call from juffi if I am home - yes I was - and a short visit seinerseits. But the journey went on and I found myself at auberg and at pöstlingberg desing house having a topfen soufflé. Ending up at remebar dancing like nuts made this evening really exhausting but "so schen"! will read my cook book now and dream of far away beaches and lala land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home