linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Sunday, March 26, 2006

KW 12





this was my week... which nearly brought me to my physical-party borders.. Tuesday Birdland, Wednesday Latino Concert Crazy Dancing with Juanés, Thursday Fritzi birthday at Benno and lo-Vienna (look at the king himself) - Schlumpi für alle!, Friday Wirr and Tanzbar Gerard.. with my Nische in the cellar. So each and every evening somewhere in the streets of Vienna.. which made me look like a mole yesterday at Schallaburg where we had the technical rehearsals for our next week opening show of the mongolia exhibition... So I was schlepping myself homewards on sat afternoon. In the rain. Along the grey streets next to the gürtel. People throwing rotten veg at me. 13 black cats where crossing my path, which I walked barefoot on a layer of stinging gravel. I fell in my bed after I saw a chimney sweeper getting burried under a ladder while he wanted to pick a cloverleaf.. at home I wanted to chat with andi, but my head was too heavy.2 hours later I was still awake and on my last legs, but my little broken heart said: I wanna go out with the girrrrls,.. but I couldn't make it.. I was conquered by my tiredness. Let's all squirt one together!

the boss!

i also like the spinat mit schaf behind him...

2 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

mole like the animal...

3/26/2006 03:37:00 pm  
Blogger andi said...

what a beard!!!

3/26/2006 04:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home