linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, March 17, 2006

follow the hints


follow the hints
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.
Hint no.1: I woke up, saw my nightdress on the floor and noticed that I was naked.

Hint no.2: In the bathroom mirror I saw that I had black mascara under my eyes.

Hint no.3: I went into the kitchen and found the most peculiar scenario. Half a carrot lay next to a bitten off parsnip. The few butter beans -left over from supper- were barely touched, but the turkey breast slices were all gone. And as if that wasn't enough, I reckon I must have eaten at least 3 cloves of garlic.

So, according to those hints, one can figure it all out. I was too tired to put on my nightdress, because I went out yesterday. But I was drunk anyway and no wonder I've been brushing my teeth the third time already today.

1 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

as soon as I read that a parsnip was involved, I knew you have been drinking!

3/17/2006 03:04:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home