linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, April 03, 2006

!baila con migo!

Dear readers, this is getting all serious now.. After hours and hours of research for a place to celebrate on Thursday I chose good old bricks... And I kept Café Anno (sorry, but the party room looks like a slaughter house) and Café G-Punkt (thanks luis for the hint... ähm) in evidence. So.. ladies and gentlemen, senoras y senores and good looking guys:

Meet me and my party crowd on:

Thursday, 6.4. 2006, from 8:00 onwards at Brick's.

8 is early? I know, but I also know that you apprechiate free beer! So decide whenever you wanna come!


Donnerstag 6.4. TAINTED LOVE
exklusivFM4-DJs David Pfister & Robert Zikmund

Sinful pop music from the seventies till now. Hidden treasures - guilty pleasures.
Eintritt frei!




So I would appreciate if you come.. really!

2 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

Was hat den der da im Hintergrund für Glänzeschuhe?

4/04/2006 12:53:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

ok, I need to say that I already got some guests for thursday.. I mean people that come.. sounds like I paid some posers..
hm..

4/04/2006 07:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home