linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Saturday, April 01, 2006

isch will disch gucken


#1: our team. my boss and the ladies
#2: the horse-head violin gang
#3: arrival ministers and delegation
#4: yurt with mongolians
#5: me, shocked, and a horse head violin oberton singing guy..
#6: andi and andi in our home bar
#7: me and my boss and a coincidental picture.. I am the poser!
#8: build it boys!
#9: comfy team evening at gasthof jäger next to schallaburg..

I need to say that I don't know why there's something glowing an my chest.. aehm..
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

Where's my heaaad at????

4/02/2006 03:05:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, I look awful. hate those post-event pics.

4/03/2006 12:29:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

naw.. looks all good! and we all know that we had to face 300 sweating ÖVPler for one and a half hours before we took the pic!

4/03/2006 12:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home