linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Thursday, April 27, 2006

well, now I know I want a....


hoolaaaaa - a big schmuule shout out to you out there. I am still at the library an it's already 8 p.m. It is raining outside and this made us all become a smooth, tiny crowd of little honeybears sitting in the library cave, studying. Or writing. At about 6.30 p.m. I found my inner peace when I looked at some skater boys' pictures of barcelona in the Internet while listening to Absolute Beginners gustav gans. I said to myself:"listen bit**, take it easy man, take it easy! Just be whatever you feel like to be. Let the men go if they want, they just don't know what they are missing out on (like self cooked food, well ironed undies and an exemplar of my thesis..)"
no I didn't miss the sex bit, but like basti, i just dunno anymore how it works.. :)
Ok, what else did I say to myself.. I think I took some song lines like everythings gonna be alright, du total beknackte heavy lady, you know you want me - all I can do is wait for you and all of a sudden I was so peaceful and a little tear of happiness was in my eyes. It's all good now! I found my inner peace for a short period of time, compared to gautama siddharta who found it for his lifetime.. BUT - I liked it. No more bitching about rosenwasser or other potential loves of my life. well, now I know I want a "schmusenden Sherpa" or in english a "making out sherpa". muhahahah!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

Wow, Mone! The air in the library must have been very dense today. Too much emissions from heavily thinking brains. Did you see little black dots, once in a while??

Next time, you feel like Gustav Gans is the only one you want to have sex with while you are in your cave lying next to ironed, sexy lingerie or rather sexily ironed lingerie, - Step outside in the rain, take off your shoes and walk a mile or two barefoot through the dirty Viennese streets.
And after that you have a very close look at your big toe and ask yourself whether or not you find attractive what you see.

Because if you think it's yak, I'm sorry to say that a "schmusender sherpa" might not be the right kind of person for you. But at least you got some fresh air.

4/27/2006 09:22:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

it would be perfect!! I kann kiss him and he carries my books to the library. finito!

4/27/2006 09:55:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm confused.

But at least I'm not alone with my sex-situation. Ha.

4/27/2006 11:36:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

so finally we found something we have in common :)
what about the blogger meeting, mister michael? we have our one year celebration on 2nd of May... any plans for next week?

4/28/2006 09:45:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home