linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Today my bed is ferromagnetic and I feel like a little iron pellet. So I spent almost the entire day in bed (exept for when I made borritos for lunch). In the morning I watched Nausicaa, the heroine without undies. And in the afternoon I completed the volumes of Kill Bill. I didn't know the end before, therefore I was very surprised by the fact that the whole Tarantino killing-epos turned out to be a just a family drama. (A workaholic career Mom is fighting for the right to see her child on a regular basis ...)
BUT tonight ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about tonight?

P.S. You really have a pretty weblog.

5/21/2006 07:39:00 pm  
Blogger Martina said...

Hey, Pablo. Yesterday I went out, cos I didn't go out Friday and Saturday. I'm glad you like the page, it's a pitty I can't read your blog.

5/22/2006 04:44:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home