linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, May 22, 2006

no.3 | Kudos to Mone


mone
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.
Kudos to ... is my chance to thank all the people who almost sacrificed their soul to help me finishing my college projects, in the last 6 years.
-------------------------------
Springtime 2002, Mone needed a few portraits to put into her CV and stuff:


I booked the photo studio for an afternoon and Mone came around to have a few pictures taken. We ended up spending hours in the studio because it took me a very long time to get the setting right and because it took Mone a long time to feel comfortable in front of the camera. I remember how in the first pictures she looked as if I caught her sitting on the loo, very scared and obviously not comfortabel.
From all the pictures I like that one best, because It shows one of Mone's oh so typical habits - that is pinching her face. Everytime when she ended up in an awkwardly situation she started to pinch her eyebrow and her hand covered up half of her face. Then she would sit down and observe the situation.
We shared a room in halls for one year and I honestly can't remember how we did that because we never seemed to have arguments. No big arguments at least. Well, I guess I only remember the good times that we had on the first floor in the Erasmus student Hall. (With the first floor, being the worst of all.) And if I ever had to share rooms again, I'd only share with you that's for sure.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tolles Bild!

5/22/2006 06:37:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

fishmo!!! there is always space for your bed in my roooooom!!

5/23/2006 07:38:00 pm  
Blogger Martina said...

Thaaaanks. Now all we need is to agree on a city we wanna live in and that's going to be a very tricky part.

5/24/2006 12:58:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home