linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, July 21, 2006

About Past Tense

My parents came round this week and I ate fish and chips (the second time, since I came to England, with the first gourmet experience happening in Bristol two years ago) We also had a lovely lunch at the riverside at Wagamama. Sadly, we didn't make it to Jaimie, but these two days weren't about eating anyway, in case you didn't notice.

Ähm, and so .. Maybe some people have noticed that our blog seems to be a bit neglected. It's not as busy as a few months ago, when Andi, Mone and I were all finishing university. (Go, Mone!Go, Mone) This is because, when I was busy working, for some reason I had more time blogging, than now when I'm finished and mostly doing this and that. Hmmm, I wonder why ....


British
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.



Wagamama
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.



British smog
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home