linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, July 17, 2006

My precious shades in Klyvve's precious face

Saturday evening :: drinks with Emma, Clive, Christian and Maija :: Clive reveiled hidden talents :: noone was willing to receive them, yet :: Christian is moving in mysterious ways :: handsome weirdo on the bus
Sunday afternoon :: Maija's parents took me to a charity event for weaving children in South Yemen :: met the lovely daughter of a sheik :: met the bossy but very friendly wife of a sheik :: "Martina, go quickly and look what time it is and then come straight back and tell me. Go." :: I saw beautiful countryside and even a horse with a cloth bag put over it's head, covering the eyes but not the ears ::
back in London now :: had the most disgusting piece of cake ever :: tasted as if I fell on the ground with my mouth open and a bit of earth with some dust came accidently in my mouth :: haven't spit out food since my stomach flu, easter 05 :: Maija's Mum said it was healthy :: not the flu, of course


My precious shades in Klyvve's precious face
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.

Emma's precious bag
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home