linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

a summer breeze of frustration

I am a bit worried today. It's not only that I still DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GONNA LIVE in Seville. and it's not only that I am still pissed because of that damn passport-lady who refused to accept my 25-€-professional-fotographer-pictures. No. It's also that the air condition doesn't work today in the whole office building. It is not even 9.00h and I am dying a sweating-death. Furthermore there are people in here who are not as calm and "usually-non-sweating" as me AND our facility manager is on vacations. pffff. wow... I am really looking forward to what this day will be like. Will start and write a very exciting story about Biodiesel now! wanna change lives? anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

Ach Andi. Look at the clip from the swiss cow and bull on http://iptv.orf.at/
See, not only are they sweaty, but dirty, and as far as I can see, they are swimming in their own piss, they might have been in there for more than 9 hours and ..... well, Biodiesel is probably what they were going to end up as, if they hadn't been saved.
So, make the best out of Biodiesel, I'm sure you'll find a place in spain, it'll all be fine

7/25/2006 10:19:00 am  
Blogger andi said...

I know.. I just HAD to "suder" a bit. I still am austrian.. it's just natural that i complain about things which aren't worth complaining ;-)

7/25/2006 10:30:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home