linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Sunday, July 23, 2006

philosophical self-consciousness


bunny
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.
So, sometimes you have your picture taken, and you look really good and sometimes you look really bad (and I don't mean ridiculous poser-pics ;) But what does it mean?
Does it mean, that you always look so good, and the bad pictures are just unfortunate accidents? Or does it mean that you really look that bad and the good fotos are just luck?

1 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

Oh and by the way, yesterday I was playing with my glass (not in a maijaresque way) - so I was playing with my glass, while plaid plaid and they plaid video as well, so I gues you could says that I plaid while plaid plaid plaid videos. Yeay!

7/23/2006 11:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home