linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Saturday, August 26, 2006

straight streets


again a street
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.
In Philadlphia everything is ordered chaos. Buildings are old and chabby but yet they are all ordered in streets and avenues. People talk to me in weird accents but yet they all have the same weird accent. (The phrase I've heard most was " I caan'd hea u") My brother is a bit chaotic but yet everything has to be tidied up. Oh, did I mention that he is the best youngest, oldest brother I have!?!
I met a girl called Randy. I had a Pretzel at the market and I got a bike. A BIKE! Yeay.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretzel & getting a bike. Sounds like London. You could have stayed here for that ... you know. Well, never mind. Let us 'cruisen - durch die cities cruisen' ... yipiey!

8/26/2006 10:23:00 pm  
Blogger Martina said...

ya, but my bike wasn't a 20 pound brick lane bargain. And as I've told you, my bum hurts like hell already.

8/28/2006 03:28:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home