linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, November 10, 2006

coffee anyone??

so, one week of my waitress career is over. The first two days I thought I am a complete loser because I had no fucking idea where and when and how everything works but now I know that I am not.
Now I know that my consumption of aproximately 127 vodka gimlets and a few Long Island Ice Teas over the last year was worth it and made me a better barman than any Spanish guy can ever be. This may seem arrogant but unfortunately it's like that... or would you put mint into a Caipirinha?
I still have a hard time carrying a whole bunch of glasses at a time and avoiding to adopt the accent of our italian cook although it is quite seductive but.... and it feels good to say that after having a very bad crisis last week... it will be fiiiiine!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home