linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, January 05, 2007

holy moly!


The herold came to Sevilla yesterday, to ask us if the Holy Three Kings may enter the city.. nice.. I said yes.. so they are actually having the Cabalgata today from 5 p.m. till 9 p.m.. They are marching throughout the whole town, followes by 600 beduines.. So I already wrote my wishlist and I practiced my best smile for the picture andi will take of me sitting on Melchiors lap.. although I have seen Antonio smiling in the same situation and I cannot do it better... hihi.. so the town is crazy about christmas which actually is tomorrow.. the kings bring the presents.. so I better behave another day! And here some beautiful pictures from Plaza Nueva at christmas time.. which is now.. again..hm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home